Mill Creek Baptist Church was organized July 21, 1835 with thirty-five (35) charter members. In 1836, Mill Creek joined the Beulah Baptist Association. The Sunday School Ministry was started in 1854. The Women’s Missionary Society was organized in 1891, as well as, Sunbeams, R.A.’s and G.A.’s, Young Women Auxiliary and the Brotherhood (Baptist Men).
On December 2, 1945, the old church burned; however, the members rose to the challenge and with the help of the Lord rebuilt the current church building in 1946-47.
Mill Creek has had eight(8) members to enter into the Ministry of the Gospel and there have been 26 Pastors since the church was organized. Our current Pastor was called to Mill Creek on
October 2, 2011.